Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Silly Rabbit...I only wear Silly Bandz by Marc Jacobs!

I must admit when I first heard about the Silly Bandz craze, I thought "how silly"?! Maybe that's the point? But then I thought back to my childhood and remembered that I used to sport jelly bracelets like it was my job!

As I was looking through one of my favorite sites, Shopbop, I came across Marc Jacobs jelly bracelets which are essentially Silly Bandz. It's like the perfect combo of my favorite designer, my favorite childhood jewelry, all rolled into the new millennium! (Is it still considered the new millennium?)

Not only are the colors nice and bright, but they also have little charms attached to them, which makes them better than Silly Bandz. Wearing them will make me feel like a kid again. Or at the very least, my 5 and 8 year old neighbors will think I'm really cool:)

1 comment:

  1. OBSESSED with my MJ silly bandz...its unabashed consumerism, but i looooove those suckers!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete