Friday, November 12, 2010

Greeting Cards Made Easy (and Cute)!

I love cards. I love sending them, I love receiving them, I love creating them! That's why I was super excited to find out that Tiny Prints (one of my favorite sites for invitations) started creating greeting cards. Not only can you personalize every card, but you can create the cards in advance of events and they will ship it off for you too!

You can either pay as you go at $3.99/card or sign up for a membership depending on the amount of cards you think you'll send in a year.
Plan on sending 5+? Pay an annual fee of $5.99 and every card you order is $2.99.
Plan on sending 10+? Pay an annual fee of $16.99 and every card you order is $1.99.

Also, since this is a new service they are offering, they are waiving you frist year's membership fee and you first 3 cards are free! As we all know, cards can be quite expensive. These prices are very reasonable and are really nice quality.


Okay, I feel like I just sounded like an informercial, but I really LOVE this service. Now I don't have to go to the store and browse for cards - I can do it at home or at the office. I just signed up last month and have already sent at least 7 cards already:) At the beginning of every month, I plan on checking my calendar and ordering all birthday and anniversary cards...and just like that, I'm done in one day.

Below are some of the cards I've sent...


For Berkleigh's First Birthday (Front)


For Baby Jude's Arrival (Front)

(Inside)


1 comment:

  1. We loved this card and were cracking up!! Thasnks girl!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete