Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Exploring the World of Michael Kors

I did a little outlet shopping last weekend (ok, a LOT of outlet shopping). I'm basically done with all my Christmas shopping, so this trip was all about me! This weekend will probably have a lot better deals but I do NOT have the patience for Black Friday shopping. I decided to venture into the world of Michael Kors. My friends always seem to find some great purses there and the prices seem very reasonable.

Not only did I find a purse that I absolutely love, but I also found a clutch too! I have been searching for the perfect hobo bag and found it in the Uptown Astor Shoulder Bag in Luggage (weird name for a color, but it's basically tan/camel). It's the perfect size and I love how I can just reach in the purse and am actually able to find things easily! For some reason, the bag is not on the Michael Kors site but you can buy it for retail at Nordstroms, but I highly recommend hitting up the new outlet in Leesburg first!


I have been wanting to branch out from the boring black cluthes I usually buy. Black is such a staple color that goes with everything, so I compromised and bought the Beverly Clutch in Python. Still classy but exotic and fun! Again, for some reason it's not on the Michael Kors website, however, you can buy the black one which is just as nice.
Ahhh, nothing better than getting a new purse...or new shoes...or a new necklace...or...:)

1 comment: