Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's Almost Time To Go. But First, Let's Remember What We Did Today!

It's been a loooong time since my last post. What can I say? I've been lazy!

Last month, PJ stayed home one Monday to watch BAR & BKB. He sent the cutest email about their day that I wanted to share. Obviously, those two kiddos are two of my most favorite things:) His email is below:

We watched the trash truck pick up all the trash...















We played drums...















We watched the trippy parts of Yo Gabba Gabba...















We walked the dog...















We played with sidewalk chalk...



















We both sat on the potty (pictures are not suitable for work (or this blog), and Brooks took everything off)...

And we ended the day with a nice kiss by the water...

1 comment: