Thursday, October 21, 2010

Perfectly Pink Party

My best friend's daughter turned one last week and to celebrate, she threw a "Perfectly Pink" themed party. She got super creative and the party turned out awesome! Everyone was asked to wear pink in honor of the birthday girl, which I loved. It made the pictures that much more fun. I had a hard time trying to find something pink for my 9 month old son without having people mistake him for a girl. I decided on a white button up shirt, jeans, and a pink tie. His outfit was a hit at the party. I found the tie on one of my favorite websites, Etsy. For those of you who don't know what Etsy is, it's a site where you can buy handmade or vintage items (think crotched baby hats, stationary, jewelry, art, you name it!). BAR's outfit and BKB's party were a great success!


Dessert Table

Homemade cupcake toppers

The beautiful birthday girl!

Everyone dressed in pink

BAR in his pink tie

No comments:

Post a Comment