Monday, October 25, 2010

The Grass is Greener...

Since I like consider myself to be a somewhat fashionable mom, I am always trying to find ways to incorporate style into some not-so-cute baby items. For instance, bottle drying racks. We originally had The First Years Spin and Store Drying Rack, which worked wonderfully, especially in the beginning when my son was drinking 7-8 bottles a day. Depending on what type of bottles you have, you'd be amazed at how many different parts there are! However, I just always found it to be an eye sore in our kitchen. Several months ago, when I was walking through the aisles of my favorite store (Target), I stumbled across the Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack. It immediately caught my eye. "How modern and ultracool!", I thought to myself. But at the same time wondered if it really held THAT much. Much to my delight, it can hold quite a bit depending on how efficient I am at placing items. Check out the reviews and some pictures of how to utilize here. When it's time for Baby #2 (it will be a while folks, so don't get too excited), those are the racks I will definitely be using!

No comments:

Post a Comment