Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mug Shots

It's been a while since I've posted anything but I have been pretty busy with the usual day-to-day. So busy, in fact, that I haven't even really had time to do my favorite thing...shopping! Yesterday I was meeting some friends for dinner and decided to pop into one of my favorite stores, South Moon Under. They have great clothes, awesome jewelry & accessories, and fun gifts. I got a little nostalgic when I saw these:

Naturally, I had to get Little Miss Chatterbox. Just ask PJ how I am when I get on the phone with one of my girlfriends I haven't talked to in forever!


As we all know, the royal wedding is coming up. U.S. coverage will begin sometime around 5:30am. What better way to celebrate by drinking your morning coffee out of this very appropriate mug: If you're looking for something a little more personalized, South Moon Under also has initial mugs. On my first day at a new job, my friend got me an "H"mug as a "Congrats on your new job" present. I love it and everytime I use it, I think of her:) This is a great gift for a friend or yourself! Why drink out of a boring mug when you can drink out of a fun one? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment